Learn More About Oakland, CA
Located on the San Francisco Bay across from the Bay Bridge, Oakland is the largest city in the East Bay. Oakland is known for its local sports teams, the Raiders and the Golden State Warriors. This bustling city also serves as a major trade center for the area. The weather in Oakland tends to be slightly warmer than San Francisco and a little cooler than San Jose.
Schedule AC Repair in Oakland Today
If you notice excess moisture, rusty pipes, strange noises or your AC system isn’t turning on, you should contact a technician. If you need AC repair in Oakland, don’t try to fix your unit by yourself. Attempting to fix your heating or cooling system can be dangerous if you’re not a trained expert. Some AC repairs might be covered in your warranty. Ask your local dealer to learn more.
How to Choose a Trane System
A Trane dealer can help you choose which system is right for your home. Larger homes with many rooms and high ceilings will probably need a system with more capacity than a smaller home. You should also consider the heating source you currently have for your home. If you have a gas line set up, a gas furnace is probably a good choice for your home. Check with your dealer about the warranty options that are available.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide