Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Discover Fresno, California
Fresno is located in central California, approximately 150 miles east of San Jose. With almost one million residents, Fresno is a popular place to raise a family. The city is just west of Kings Canyon National Park and Sequoia National Park. Fresno’s climate is dry, and usually only gets about 11 inches of rain each year. Most summer days are sunny and warm, so it’s important your air conditioner is ready for the summer season.
Which Heating and Cooling System is Right for You?
When you’re shopping for a new system in Fresno, there is a lot to consider. Every home is different, so the HVAC system your neighbor has may not be the best for your family. First, you should find out what your heat source is in your home. Do you have a gas line set up for a gas furnace? Does your home already have a heat pump? Next, consider the size and the age of your home. Bigger homes might require a larger HVAC system than smaller homes. It might help to look through your recent energy bills to see how much energy you use on a monthly basis. Any of our local Trane specialists will be able to advise you when you’re shopping for a new system.
Need AC Repair in Fresno?
If your air conditioner is making strange noises, blowing warm air or not turning on, call a Trane specialist today and schedule an appointment. It’s best to get an expert’s opinion before trying to fix your unit yourself. Tampering with your HVAC unit can be dangerous and can also void your warranty. Be safe and schedule an appointment today.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.