Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Explore Heating and Air in Little Rock
Little Rock, the capital of Arkansas, has almost 200,000 residents. The city has hot, humid summers and mild winters. In order to handle these temperature changes, consider investing in an air conditioning system that can efficiently cool your home and manage the indoor humidity during the summer. Trane heat pumps and gas furnaces can evenly heat your home during colder seasons. If you have limited space in your home, maybe a packaged system will work best. Whatever your heating and air needs are, Trane has a system for you.
Why Choose Trane in Little Rock?
Each one of our Trane products is tested for reliability. In addition to being reliable, our heating and cooling systems are energy efficient. Trane air conditioners have a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ranging from 13-22. The higher the SEER, the more energy you can save at home. Check for the ENERGY STAR logo to find the most efficient HVAC products. To get the most energy efficiency out of your system, make sure your indoor and outdoor units are properly matched.
Contact a Local Trane Dealer Today
Buying a new HVAC system doesn’t have to be complicated. Local Trane dealers can help you choose the right system for your home and decide on the best financing option for you. Each home is different, so it can help to get advice directly from a specialist. Call now to schedule an appointment with a local Trane dealer.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Learn more about your product, like its technical specs and innovative technology.