Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
It’s Hard to Stop a Trane
Fort Smith is situated near Tornado Alley and it’s already survived a few major tornadoes. Trane systems have proven resilient in the wake of both natural and manmade disasters, with one reported unit continuing to function after being slammed by a backhoe.
Fort Smith, AR AC Repair Services and More
If you aren’t a Trane customer already, you just might be after a visit from one of our Trane Comfort Specialists™. Our independent Trane dealers will look at your Trane AC unit and help get things back on track. These professional men and women are highly-knowledgeable on all our systems. They can accurately assess your needs and make confident system recommendations backed by their extensive experience.
Bring Home a Trane
Fort Smith generally has mild winters while the summers can best be described as hot and humid. In order to handle this and ensure your comfort, we offer air conditioning systems that can efficiently cool your home and manage some of that excess humidity. We also offer heat pumps and natural gas furnaces that can evenly heat your home. Of course, if you’d rather have it all in one, we do offer packaged systems as well. Whatever your heating and cooling needs are, Trane has a system for you.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.