Fan-powered series units have fans which are always energized in
occupied mode. They are common in premium VAV systems and in
applications such as conference rooms, cafeterias, etc. looking for
constant high airflow rates.
- Interlocking panel design provides the most rugged VAV unit
- Metal encapsulated edges limit fiberglass
insulation erosion into the airstream.
- Single-point power
connection reduces installed cost.
- Full factory-run test on
- Pneumatic, electronic, or digital controls
- Compatible with most controllers for field or
- Digital controls allow Tracer™
building management system interface for Integrated Comfort™ systems
- Fan is in line with primary airstream and
runs continuously to provide a constant airflow into the conditioned
zone for excellent air motion and comfort.
- Heating coil
located downstream of fan motor to help extend motor life.
- Wide range of fan airflows available from single speed motor
with speed control.
- High efficiency ECM motor
- Cooling only (VSCF), hot water reheat (VSWF), or
electric reheat (VSEF) units available.