Fan-powered series units have fans which are always energized in occupied mode. They are common in premium VAV systems and in applications such as conference rooms, cafeterias, etc. looking for constant high airflow rates.
- Interlocking panel design provides the most rugged VAV unit available.
- Metal encapsulated edges limit fiberglass insulation erosion into the airstream.
- Single-point power connection reduces installed cost.
- Full factory-run test on each unit.
- Pneumatic, electronic, or digital controls available.
- Compatible with most controllers for field or factory installation.
- Digital controls allow Tracer™ building management system interface for Integrated Comfort™ systems (ICS) capability.
- Fan is in line with primary airstream and runs continuously to provide a constant airflow into the conditioned zone for excellent air motion and comfort.
- Heating coil located downstream of fan motor to help extend motor life.
- Wide range of fan airflows available from single speed motor with speed control.
- High efficiency ECM motor available.
- Cooling only (VSCF), hot water reheat (VSWF), or electric reheat (VSEF) units available.