Trane® Optimus™ chillers deliver value to a wide variety of applications with enhanced energy-efficiency options and low maintenance requirements that can significantly reduce operating costs.
• Exceptional performance. Up to 39 percent better energy efficiency than industry standards require, even surpassing similarly sized competing centrifugal chillers.
• Reliable cooling. A semi-hermetic design, excellent compressor lift and continuous unloading help ensure dependable performance for high-demand applications.
• A wide range of cooling capacities. 150 to 430 ton range to support buildings and applications of various sizes and needs.
• Precise chilled water temperature control. Variance as tight as 0.5°F (0.3°C) is perfect for critical industrial functions and low-temperature process cooling.
• Support for advanced and specialized applications. Ice-producing and heat-recovery capabilities support thermal storage applications, water heating and more.
• Easier installations. Fits through standard double doors — bolt-together construction allows easy disassembly to fit through even smaller passages.
Learn more about how Trane Optimus chillers are refreshingly different — and can add enduring value to your next project. Contact your Trane account manager today.
For Technical Specifications, please refer to the Catalog or Installation documents on the Literature tab.
Trane, in offering the Trane Product Templates, accepts no responsibility or liability: for any use made of the Product Templates including any modification thereto made by the user, for the design of buildings and related systems made using the Product Templates, or for the accuracy of the Product Templates or any data resulting from the use thereof. While Trane strives to ensure that its Product Templates are accurate, this accuracy is not guaranteed. The user is responsible to review the Product Template and to determine if use of the Product Template is appropriate to and meets the requirements of the user's application. In accordance with its policy of continuous improvement, Trane reserves the right to modify its Product Templates at any time without notice. Trane makes no warranty whatsoever, express or implied and including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Trane Product Templates or their use and in no event shall Trane be liable for any incidental or consequential damages relating to such Product Templates or their use.