Our family of Performance Climate Changer air handlers combines the
Trane tradition of engineering excellence with the latest in
manufacturing technology to give you an energy efficient air handler
with superior performance, the highest quality and reliability, and
the lowest installed cost in the industry.
- ASHRAE 111 Class 6 low-leak casing design achieving less than
1.0 percent leakage rate at +/- 8 inches w.g.
- 2-inch R13 foam-injected casing panels and doors
- No through-metal casing thermal breaks as factory
- Casing panel deflection less than
0.0042 inches at +/- 8 inches w.g.
thermal resistance ratio TR-value of 0.6.
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency
- Improved 4-inch and 12-inch filter options with up to 50%
lower pressure drop than previous designs to easily meet or exceed
- New AMCA 611-certified
Traq™ airflow measurement and control damper technology capable of
measuring outdoor airflow with +/- 5% accuracy.
- Factory-installed total energy wheels and sensible coil
runaround loops reduce energy consumption and provide coil freeze
- Cool Dry Quiet (CDQ™) desiccant
dehumidification wheels and dual-path split dehumidification units
(SDU) in a factory-installed package help prevent building moisture
- 50,000 hour LED service lights last
up to 10 times longer than fluorescents (100 times longer than
typical incandescent) using only 20 watts of electricity - and it
can be moved around the unit.
- Optimal unit design to meet the Trane EarthWise™ philosophy
incorporating high-efficiency air handlers and water chillers with
low flow rates and low temperatures.
coil options with industry-leading low pressure drop,
high-efficiency fin designs, and infinitely variable fin spacing
enables an exact match to capacity requirements.
- Twice the fan flexibility - including direct-drive plenum fans,
belt-drive plenum fans, and housed fans - to balance unit length,
energy efficiency, and acoustical requirements.
- DDC control options to easily incorporate strategies such as fan
pressurization and demand control ventilation.
- Design and analysis tools provide whole building analysis,
acoustical design guidance, equipment performance data, and
suggested control strategies to help achieve optimum system design
with tailored energy, IAQ, and project budget solutions.
- UL/CUL listed
- AHRI Standard
430-certified air-handling units
Standard 410-certified coils are all factory tested.
- AHRI Standard 1060-certified air handling unit with energy
- Pre-engineered, factory-packaged
controls and end devices, as well as starters and variable frequency
drives (VFDs), improve application quality.
Lowest Installed Cost
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) drawings to minimize
jobsite ductwork, electrical, piping and structural
- Lifting lugs included on the
integral base frame, with smaller units also designed for forklift
transport, allows equipment to be easily positioned.
- Variable height, size, type, and location of openings
available on discharge plenums minimize duct transitions and air
pressure drop lowering energy consumption.
- Factory-installed interoperable controls shorten construction
cycles, simplify job-site coordination, reduce installation time and
expense, and provide single-source responsibility for warranty and
- Quick-connect wiring
minimizes installation costs and provides wiring integrity between