SureFit™ Coils represent a true-OEM product that can serve all your replacement coil needs. You can rest assured that you are getting a part engineered and built by the people who designed your equipment--one that meets the high standards your Trane equipment needs to continue to perform optimally. Trane also offers SureFit Coils for aftermarket applications. Industry-leading engineering expertise guides the coils’ design, and thorough performance-testing capabilities help ensure years of trouble-free performance. Our replacement coils can even improve efficiency and reduce energy usage.
SureFit Coils Offer:
• Internally enhanced tubes: Provide better coil performance and allow reduced fin density and fewer rows, easing maintenance and lowering air-pressure drop which improves efficiency and lowers operating costs.
• Delta-Flo™ fin design: Creates low airside pressure drop and reduces moisture carryover through a staggered design.
• Prima-Flo™ fin design: Creates low airside pressure drop and reduces moisture carryover through a parallel design.
• Sigma-Flo™ fin design: Maximizes heat transfer while minimizing coil size.
• Infinitely variable fin spacing (IVS): Allows coil fin surfaces to more precisely match heating and cooling loads and is available on all products.
• CompleteCoat™ coil coating: Protects coils from corrosion and chemical damage—an optional treatment perfect for marine and industrial environments