Trane Catalytic Air Cleaning System (TCACS)
Trane is proud to introduce, TCACS, a new solution engineered to deliver cleaner air and better indoor air quality (IAQ).
- TCACS seamlessly integrates three technologies to effectively improve building IAQ
- High efficiency MERV 13 filters capture larger particles
- Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and small biologicals
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) prevents microorganisms from reproducing.
- Ideal for buildings that require high IAQ, such as: healthcare facilities, schools, offices, and airports.
- Helps control dust, particulates, odors, VOCs, viruses and bacteria and keeps coils and drain pans clean for easier maintenance
- Available today as a pre-engineered option on most Trane air handlers
For more information on TCACS and our full portfolio of IAQ solutions, contact your local Trane account manager.