Famous Trane Buildings
Trane serves building owners and their construction agents on all continents and in markets including education, healthcare, government, industrial and manufacturing, lodging, retail and commercial real estate.
Trane equipment and systems can be found in more than half of all commercial buildings in North America.
Below are a few of the well-known buildings worldwide that deliver indoor comfort through Trane systems:
- Australian Stock Exchange, Melbourne
- The Entertainment Centre in Sydney, Australia
- GE Technology Center, Bangalore, India
- International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand
- The Kremlin, Moscow, Russia
- La Scala Theatre, Milan, Italy
- McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Ill.
- The Olympic Sports Complex in Athens, Greece
- Sea World, Orlando, Fla.
- The Skydome in Toronto, Canada
- Statue of Liberty, New York
- Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.
- World Trade Center, Beijing, China