|What you will learn:
The orderly operation of heat pumps to provide the best of comfort, monitoring, and energy savings, along with the future of heat pumps as an energy-supportive option.
This workshop covers operation and maintenance of all categories of heat pumps; residential, commercial, and geothermal.
Specific Course Objectives:
• Heat pump design and installation.
• Heat pump set-up and controls.
• Heat pump components, compressors, condensers, fans, evaps, and multiple metering. The course will cover metering options such as SOVs, Reversing Valves, Caps, FCCVs and more.
• Defrost types and controls.
• Winter vs. Summer maintenance and charging - including charting.
• Geothermal heat pump concepts, coils and operations.