ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010
ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2010 was published this fall with an
aggressive goal of 30 percent energy-cost savings over the 2004
version of the standard. Learn about major changes
and how they'll affect future minimally-compliant and above-code
Trane experts on the 90.1 committee, including immediate past
Chair, Mick Schwedler, share their insights on the new requirements
and implementation. This course qualifies as LEED specific.
- Summarize the major changes, with specific emphasis on mechanical-related
system design, control and modeling.
- Explain the mechanical updates, including equipment efficiencies, design
requirements for hydronics, airside and ventilation.
- Summarize control updates for system design and operation.
- Explain modeling changes for Appendix G baseline definitions and
- Summarize changes for lighting, envelope.
Includes presentation slides, presenter biographies, outline and bibliography.
Take the quiz>>
Assessment is required by USGBC and AIA.
Please submit the form, take the quiz and Trane will provide you with a certificate of completion
documenting your online attendance.
Order a DVD of this program
Item number APP-CMC040-EN