Common in the South and warm, humid areas, a heat pump and furnace system is one of the many options for a matched system.
HEAT PUMP AND FURNACE MATCHED SYSTEM
Regions: Southeast, South, Southwest and Southern California
– Unlike a furnace, a heat pump doesn’t burn fuel to make heat. It simply uses electricity to move heat from one place to another. A heat pump is an energy efficient way to cool your home in the summer and heat it in the winter.
Indoor Cooling Coil – To deliver the highest system efficiency, performance and climate control, an indoor cooling coil must be matched in size and rated with your heat pump. Use a Trane coil with your Trane system for optimum reliability.
– Trane furnaces are uniquely designed to provide maximum heat with minimum fuel usage. And they think for themselves. Key furnace control functions are integrated into one microelectronic system that monitors the thermostat and gas valve, ensuring precise temperature control.
– An integral part of a home comfort system, filtering dust and pollutants out of the air you breathe, and keeping your rugs and home furnishings cleaner as well. Reduced pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke, etc., could help reduce allergy and asthma discomfort. A Trane CleanEffects™ air filtration system is up to 99.98% effective.
– By providing the right amount of moisture and preventing dry air conditions, a humidifier can help alleviate allergy symptoms and dry skin, and also reduce static electricity.
– The control center for your home comfort system. Trane’s digital, programmable thermostats give you precise temperature control and allow you to program your heating and cooling requirements depending upon your daily activities and schedule.