WHAT MAKES MY CO-BRANDED LANDING PAGE UNIQUE?
Your custom co-branded Trane landing page will look just like the Trane residential site, but every page is personalized with ONLY your dealer information. There is no Dealer Locator on your page, just your company’s contact information.
HOW WILL IT HELP MY BUSINESS?
Your co-branded Trane page makes managing your online presence easier and can drive more leads to grow your business. Here’s how:
- Linking to your co-branded landing page means your business will show up more in online search results
- Customers get instant access to the most up-to-date Trane product info and promotions
- Online prospects have a quick way to connect with you directly via phone or email
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
Simply link to your new co-branded Trane landing page from your company website. Here are 3 ways to do it:
1) If you outsource your website, share this information with your website manager and ask them to add the custom link to your website.
2) If you manage your own website, follow these step-by-step instructions to place the link on your website:
STEP 1: Identify where on your website you want to add a link to your co-branded Trane.com page. Here are some examples:
STEP 2: Add text, if necessary. Example: “As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we provide our customers with high-quality Trane products and services.” (The words Trane Comfort Specialist would be the link to your co-branded Trane.com landing page).
STEP 3: Place the link on your site. If a user clicks on it, they will navigate to your co-branded page.
- Look for your co-branded page in an email from Ingersoll Rand.
- You can copy/paste the link from the email, or use this HTML code if you’re managing the codebase (don’t forget to change the link to your custom page): <a href=”https://www.trane.com/residential/en/dealers/YOUR-PAGE.html”>Trane.com</a>
STEP 4: Test your link to make sure it works. Click the link on your site and make sure you’re correctly navigating to your Trane.com co-branded page.
3) Don’t have a business website? Then you can use your co-branded Trane landing page as your main business site. Add your link to your Facebook business page or any advertising you do.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There were custom landing pages launched a few years ago – are these the same?
No. We’re bringing the concept back with more information and features for you and your customers.
What’s the benefit of sending my customers to my co-branded Trane landing page?
One great reason to link customers to your custom Trane landing page is that you don’t have to worry about updating Trane product details on your webpages. Your custom page will always feature the most up-to-date info about Trane products, as well as other resources for HVAC shoppers.
As long as you link directly to your page (https://www.trane.com/residential/en/dealers/YOUR-PAGE.html), users will get the customized experience as well. This means they won’t see any other dealers on the site, even in the dealer locator.
Is this a requirement of the TCS program?
No, but we hope you’ll see the value of directing prospective customers to these pages — this way you’ll be the only recommended dealer when they shop Trane products.
Will this replace my website?
No. You don’t have to use this as your sole website. It’s simply a supplemental marketing tool. It’s a great place to send customers so they can learn about Trane products with you as the only recommended dealer.
What are the best places to use this link?
- Product pages
- Service pages
How do I add my custom page link to my website?
This will be different for every dealer, depending on how your website was created and who’s managing it.
If you update your own site, replace any links to Trane.com with your custom link. You can also add a new link anywhere you mention Trane products or that you’re a Trane dealer. If someone else manages your site, send them the link and let them place it on your pages.
Can I update the content on my page?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change the paragraphs on your page for any reason. We may be receiving several requests and it could take 1-2 weeks to respond and upload new content.
We also reserve the right to edit the content for grammar, tone, etc. before uploading to the page. Please note that information such as hours of operation, address, financing, and other information can be changed by logging in at Tranemax.com. Please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Make sure content is not an exact replica of what is on your website.
- Make sure content uses proper 3rd party pronouns (i.e. don’t say “We have been in business for 20 years” – instead say “This company has been in business for 20 years.”)
- Avoid superlatives and hyperbolic statements (i.e. don’t say “Dealer XYZ is the #1 dealer in the Southeast.”)
- You can include information about what products/services you offer, years in business, service area, awards you’ve received, etc.
I don’t have a custom landing page yet, but I’m a TCS dealer. What should I do?
Please email email@example.com with your dealer name and 2 paragraphs of content that describe your business. (Please see above for guidelines in creating your content). We will publish the updated page within a 2-week timeframe – after that, you’ll be ready to add the link to your website.