HVAC Dealer in Phoenix, Arizona
DESERT DIAMOND MECHANICAL, LLC
Desert Diamond Mechanical LLC offers its services to the residents of Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas - including Sun City, Glendale, Carefree, Goodyear, and Peoria. The company has been in operation for the last decade. The BBB A+ accredited business has a reputation for on-time service. This company handles a variety of technologies and is an authorized dealer for Trane heating and cooling products.
Some of the services offered by the company include,
· Air conditioning design and installation services
· Air conditioning servicing
· Tuning up the air conditioning systems
As for the heating, the company offers the following services:
· System design and installation of heating systems
· Heating repair service
· Servicing of heating units
Desert Diamond offers duct sealing and cleaning services to enhance the quality of the indoor air.
Businesses and homeowners who have issues with high consumption of energy can request for performance energy units to determine if their air conditioning units are energy efficient. Where the units are not efficient, Desert Diamond may recommend replacement of efficient units. In fact, if a hose has a heating or cooling unit that is more than a decade old, there is a high chance that the unit is energy inefficient.
Areas of Expertise
- HVAC repair
- HVAC service
- AC installation
- Furnace installation
- HVAC cleaning
Dealer Services and Features
- Trane Comfort Specialist A Trane Comfort Specialist™ is an independent Trane dealer committed to being the best in installation, service, customer satisfaction and employee training.
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available 24/7 for emergency service.
- NATE Certified North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified, the top accreditation for HVAC technicians.
- Diagnostics Diagnostics Dealers are equipped to remotely access critical system data (with your approval) to help keep your system operating at peak performance.
1625 Google Reviews4.9 stars
Showing 0 out of 1625
Warranty & Registration
After getting a new system, be sure to protect it with a warranty.
Learn more about your product, like its technical specs and innovative technology.