This course covers Tracer MP580/581 hardware. Topics include: Support documentation, Key functions of MP581 controller, Key components, Board removal and replacement and Inputs/Outputs
Specific Course Objectives
At the end of this course students will be able to:
· Access support documentation for the MP581 controller.
· Recognize the key functions of an MP581 controller.
· Identify key components
· Select the correct model for voltage requirements
· Remove and replace boards
· Identify principle board components
· List input and output hardware requirements and specifications
· Define the types of inputs and outputs
· Correctly wire inputs and outputs
Who Should Attend?
Controls technicians and service technicians