This video based introduction to Tracer Synchrony Daily Operations takes a brief look at navigation, alarms, reports, data logs, schedules and overrides.
If you want hands-on workshop based instructor training, please enroll in the Tracer Synchrony Operations course.
Specific Course Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course the learner will be able to:
· Describe what Tracer Synchrony does
· Log on to Tracer Synchrony
· Navigate through basic user interface tasks
· View the status of equipment and spaces
· Override occupancy or set-points
· Manage alarms and events using Tracer Synchrony
· View schedules and exceptions
· Identify the schedule resultant
· View and export reports
· View, export, and create data logs
Who Should Attend?
This training is intended for those who are new to using Tracer Synchrony, who need to learn how to navigate and complete simple daily tasks.