How do I choose an air cleaner?
Think about how clean you want the air in your home. There are many air cleaners, but only Trane CleanEffects™ removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens and particulates in your home.
In the spring or fall, most allergy symptoms are caused by pollen or mold spores, but other causes also play a part. In fact, up to 72 trillion allergens find their way into your home every day.
- Mold spores can irritate the respiratory passages
- Dander from pets can float in the air and cause reactions in sensitive family members
- Dust mites can lurk in bedding, upholstery and almost any other soft material, generating irritating waste particles that can become airborne
- Dust is the big culprit. The average home generates about 40 pounds of dust per year per 1,500 square feet of space
- Homes are built more airtight than ever, trapping more allergens and irritants indoors