AIR CONDITIONER AND FURNACE MATCHED SYSTEM
Regions: Northeast, Midwest, Northeast and South
- Air Conditioner – Connected to the inside cooling coil, the compressor pumps refrigerant back and forth, extracting heat and moisture from the indoors. It transfers the heat to the outdoors. Warm indoor air is blown over the indoor cooling coil, where it is cooled and then distributed throughout your home.
- Indoor Cooling Coil – To deliver the highest system efficiency, performance and climate control, an indoor cooling coil must be matched in size and rated with your air conditioner. Use a Trane coil with your Trane system for optimum reliability.
- Furnace – Trane furnaces are uniquely designed to provide maximum heat with minimum fuel usage. And they think for themselves. Key furnace control functions are integrated into one microelectronic system that monitors the thermostat and gas valve, ensuring precise temperature control.
- Air Cleaner – An integral part of a home comfort system, filtering dust and pollutants out of the air you breathe, and keeping your rugs and home furnishings cleaner as well. Reduced pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke, etc., could help reduce allergy and asthma discomfort. A Trane CleanEffects™ air filtration system is up to 99.98% effective.
- Humidifier – By providing the right amount of moisture and preventing dry air conditions, a humidifier can help alleviate allergy symptoms and dry skin, and also reduce static electricity.
- Thermostat – The control center for your home comfort system. Trane's digital, programmable thermostats give you precise temperature control and allow you to program your heating and cooling requirements depending upon your daily activities and schedule.