New Trane Rental Services Portal Supports Customers Looking for Temporary Cooling
Brussels, Belgium, April 23, 2013 – Building owners and operators can face temporary cooling needs at any time during their facility’s life. Whether it concerns a planned or unplanned heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) need, they require quick and reliable access to information to get their cooling up and running again.
A new online portal from Trane, a leading global provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, enables customers to easily obtain information on chiller rental range and availability in different countries across Europe, the Middle East and India.
“The new portal provides our customers with the information they require to quickly and efficiently address their temporary cooling needs,” said Sai Srikanth, HVAC controls, turnkey solutions and service portfolio leader for Trane in Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. “Whether it’s during an emergency or renovation, it will allow them to contact us immediately and find an appropriate solution and assistance to minimize downtime or find the right short or long term rental solution.”
Available in 11 languages, the online portal offers easy one-step access to local Trane Rental Services contacts. Whether it is planned renovation work or unexpected systems failure, customers can quickly submit a request for temporary cooling units through the online contact form at the www.trane-chiller-rental.eu portal.
Supplemental and back-up solutions help meet non-permanent cooling requirements in a wide variety of facilities, including healthcare, industrial environments, hospitality, retail and educational buildings. Temporary cooling needs can arise due to:
- Emergencies: in case of a natural disaster or unexpected equipment failure, the rental units generate the right cooling capacity, allowing building owners and operators the opportunity to assess the best long-term solution.
- Capacity planning: supplemental cooling needs can arise when a facility’s cooling load temporarily exceeds the capacity of existing systems. Rental chillers can supplement existing cooling systems during hot summer months.
– more –
- Planned maintenance and outages: during chiller plant upgrades, renovations, retrofits or replacements, long or short term rental units provide continuous cooling. This limits disruptions to business operations.
- Special events and on-site services: temporary chillers and on-site services are available for exhibitions, concerts, festivals, and other special events.
- Special applications: applications such as ice skating rinks and wineries require cooling for specific seasonal periods.
Trane offers a wide range of service solutions that enable customers to improve reliability, efficiency and cost of ownership of their HVAC system. These services include Trane SelectTM proactive service plans and Trane CareTM predictive and preventive maintenance programs.
# # #
Trane Celebrates 100 Years
Founded in 1913 by James Trane and his son Reuben, Trane has a long history of industry-defining innovations for heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems. It is a leading provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand. Celebrating its centennial this year, Trane continues to develop innovations in high performance building technologies, operating practices and intelligent building services that will create better, healthier, more comfortable and more productive indoor environments in the years to come.
About Ingersoll Rand and Trane
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King® and Trane® —work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; secure homes and commercial properties; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. Trane solutions optimize indoor environments with a broad portfolio of energy efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced control. Ingersoll Rand is a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit ingersollrand.com or trane.com.