Fan-powered parallel units offer energy savings due to intermittent
fan control. The fan energizes only in heating mode when the space
needs heat. Additional energy savings are obtained by using warm
plenum air for free reheat. Motor heat is never wasted in parallel
units. They are an excellent choice when minimal zone heating is needed.
- Interlocking panel design provides the most rugged VAV unit
- Metal encapsulated edges limit fiberglass
insulation erosion into the airstream.
- Single-point power
connection reduces installed cost.
- Full factory-run test on
- Pneumatic, electronic, or digital controls
- Compatible with most controllers for field or
- Digital controls allow Tracer™
building management system interface for Integrated Comfort™ systems
- Fan is outside primary airstream and runs
only when heating is required.
- Wide range of fan airflows
available from single speed motor with speed control.
- Cooling only (VPCF), hot water reheat (VPWF), or electric reheat
(VPEF) units available.
PSC Fan Sizing Quick Reference
|Fan Size ||Fan Size ||Airflow Range @
0.25" Downstream Static Pressure ||Airflow
Range @ 0.25" Downstream Static Pressure |
|02SQ ||02SQ ||120–500
|03SQ ||03SQ ||250–1090
|04SQ ||04SQ ||300–1325
|05SQ ||05SQ ||355–1540
|06SQ ||06SQ ||880–1875
|07SQ ||07SQ ||1000–2020