As its name suggests, the fan-powered low-height unit has a shorter
height dimension to accommodate applications where ceiling space is
limited. To reduce the height, shorter terminal unit fans are
integrated into the standard height series or parallel terminal unit.
The result is a unit with a maximum height of 11.0" to
11.5". The operation of the low-height terminal unit is exactly
the same as that of a series or parallel terminal unit, as are the
options for high-efficiency ECMs, insulation options, etc. As with the
other fan-powered terminal units, additional local heating can be
provided by remote heat or terminal reheat.
- Low profile for applications where space is limited.
- Interlocking panel design provides the most rugged VAV unit
- Metal encapsulated edges limit fiberglass
insulation erosion into the airstream.
- Single-point power
connection reduces installed cost.
- Full factory-run test on
- Pneumatic, electronic, or digital controls
- Compatible with most controllers for field or
- Digital controls allow Tracer™
building management system interface for Integrated Comfort™ systems
- Fan is in line with primary airstream and
runs continuously to provide a constant airflow into the conditioned
zone for excellent air motion and comfort.
- Heating coil
located downstream of fan motor to help extend motor life.
- Wide range of fan airflows available from single speed motor
with speed control.
- Cooling only (LSCF), hot water reheat
(LSWF), or electric reheat (LSEF) units available.