Trane® Air-Fi™ wireless communication is a reliable, flexible solution that frees you from the hassles associated with wired components for your building controls system.
- Reliable and stable signal throughout your building with a typical 200-foot indoor signal range and up to four times the number of potential paths
- Prevent communication loss and automatically reroute disrupted signals, thanks to self-repairing mesh technology
- Save time and money spent replacing batteries with a lifetime battery
- No need to run wires in your facility, which reduces installation time and costs in new construction
- Easier, faster, higher-quality installation, because the system is addressed, tested and programmed at the factory
- Maximum flexibility for the future to easily integrate devices and reconfigure spaces as technology and building needs evolve
Trane® Sintesis™ air-cooled chillers, part of Ingersoll Rand EcoWise™ portfolio of products offers a solution for efficiency, quiet operation and sustainability — all with lower first costs and legendary Trane reliability.
- Over 25 percent higher part-load efficiency than required by ASHRAE 90.1–2013.
- Offers the choice of either R-134a or R-513A,a next-generation low global warming potential refrigerant.
- Multiple sound-reduction options
- An ideal choice for ice-enhanced chiller plants
Mobile TOPSS™ is a cutting-edge product information delivery system designed to provide what you need, wherever you need it. It is a cloud based, interactive website application with a mobile device friendly user interface.
- Latest Information – the product database is constantly updated with the latest information, including product updates and new product rollouts with no need to download updates
- Streamlined experience - provides all the critical product information you’re used to, but with an efficient, intuitive new system.
Visit Mobile TOPSS.com today where you can use your existing ComfortSite account to log in or request access for new users.