Order Number: APP-CMC015-EN
Click here for ordering instructions.
This program discusses variable-primary-flow (VPF) chilled-water systems.
- comparison of a primary-secondary (decoupled) system to a variable-primary-flow system
- advantages of VPF systems
- proper selection of chillers for VPF applications
- control sequence of operation
- impact of VPF on plant design (series chillers, retrofit projects, manifolded or dedicated pumps, different type and size of chillers)
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements