HVAC Seismic Compliance
Faster Seismic Approvals...with Trane
Trane helps customers get fast, cost-efficient HVAC seismic approval by obtaining IBC (International Building Code) certification in advance.
During seismic testing, Trane adheres to requirements of the IBC and California’s Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD). Trane IBC Certifications include:
- CenTraVac™ Centrifugal Chillers
- M-Series and T-Series Climate Changer™ Air Handlers
- Performance Climate Changer™ Air Handlers
- RTHD and RTWD Water-Cooled Chillers
- CGAM Air-Cooled Chillers
- All Voyager™ Commercial Rooftop units
- IntelliPak™ II Commercial Rooftop units
Trane has also received OSHPD pre-approval for some products and has the goal of obtaining OSHPD pre-approvals for virtually all Trane products used in hospitals.
For more information, contact your local Trane account manager.