|What you will learn:
Boiler operations to obtain the best of energy efficiencies, user attention, production and distribution. You will learn how to utilize the most from of your boilers resulting in the greatest of savings.
This workshop covers operations and maintenance for boilers and their supporting assets, (i.e., all components, fuels, water, and controls).
Specific Course Objectives:
• Boiler design and installation.
• Stacks, breaches, passes and piping.
• Burners, atomization and fuels.
• Furnace tubes and fire chambers.
• Fuel trains and codes.
• Boiler operational safeties to include water, and pressures.