DAY 1 - TRACE 700 LOAD DESIGN
- Model complex building geometries and systems to fine-tune the design of critical building features
- Examine the program's time-saving templates of construcution types, weather data.
- Build schedules to control occupancy, lighting and miscellaneous building loads.
DAY 2 - TRACE 700 ENERGY ANALYSIS (Energy and Economics)
-Learn how to show the benefits of advanced HVAC technology on high
efficiency equipment by comparing its energy and economic benefits
with those of a base system.
-Be smarter when choosing equipment that will provide the best comfort
at the lowest cost to the building owner.
-Find out how to customize utility rate information and turn it into actual
dollar figures when choosing a system.
-Approved by the US Internal Revenue Service for Energy Savings
Certification when applying for Energy Policy Act tax deductions.
DAY 3 - TRACE 700 ASHRAE 90.1 / LEED
- Fundamentals of ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2007
- Basics of LEED NC 3
- Design and control strategies that can help achieve additional EA credit 1 points
- In-depth understanding of how to model proposed and 90.1 budget buildings in TRACE 700
- Best practices when modeling PRM budget buildings in TRACE 700
- Tips and tricks to enhance your speed and efficiency in the process