This seminar covers operation, diagnosis and troubleshooting for Trane IntelliPak Rooftop micro control systems with additional detailed coverage of cooling, heating, economizer and airside systems for IntelliPak series rooftops.
Specific Course Objectives:
You will be able to:
• Describe IntelliPak system mechanical, heating and airside
components, their operation setup and service.
• Configure and operate IntelliPak electronic controls.
• Diagnose, test and troubleshoot IntelliPak controls.
• Describe the accessories and system interfaces for IntelliPak
A. Mechanical Systems/Refrigeration Cycle
1. Refrigeration Compressors
c. Failure Modes
2. Condenser - Performance Mapping
B. Mechanical Systems/Heating Cycle
1. Heating Systems
a. Staged Gas
b. Modulating Gas
c. Electric Heat
d. Hydronic Heat
C. Mechanical Systems/Airside
1. Supply Fan Setup
a. Proper static, CFM, and HP
b. Variable Frequency Drive Setup
2. Verifying Proper Airflow Using Instruments, Charts,
D. IntelliPak™ Control Package
1. Modules: Menus; Inputs and Outputs
3. Service - Testing Outputs; Checking Operation
4. Diagnostics and Troubleshooting